The Event Performance page can be found if you got to the My Events section of your Race Space account and hover over one of your events. From the Action drop-down menu which appears the first option available will be Event Performance. On this page you will be able to get event-specific performance data to give you a more focused analysis on individual events.
Similar to the Overall Performance page, on the Event Performance page you are presented with a graph, date comparison options and metrics tabs to analyse the event. The graph at the top of the page initially will show you net revenue performance for the last 30 days, however, you can enter a specific date range from the drop-down menu in the top right.
Below is explanation of each of the main graph metrics:
- Net Revenue: Provides the total amount made from sales (entries, merchandise items, booking protect, transfer fees) minus any outgoings (refunds, chargebacks, refund fees, transfer fee deductions). This data is captured on this tab based on the date range that has been selected in the top right. Should you be using a date comparison for the graph then it will show one net revenue vs. the second net revenue and also show the percentage difference.
- Entries: Provides the total number of entries (tickets purchased) during the date range that has been selected in the top right.
- Transactions: Provides the total number of transactions processed during the date range that has been selected in the top right.
- Page Views: Provides number of the page views for your current live events on the Race Space platform during the date range that has been selected in the top right.
- Facebook Engagement: Provides the number of Facebook engagements from your event listings on the Race Space Facebook page during the date range that has been selected in the top right.
The All Time data on this page is broken down into the categories of Sub Events, Gross Revenue, Net Revenue, Outgoings and Performance.
Click here for a breakdown of the key terms within these categories.